- Must be a valid, active, for-profit entity registered in the State of Rhode Island.
- Gross Annual Revenue did not exceed $1,000,000 in FY 2020 or 2021.
- Must have a demonstrated financial loss due to COVID 19.
- Federal SAM number required – to find yours, or create one, go to www.SAM.gov
The cost of purchasing, obtaining, delivering, or installing:
- Cleaning Supplies
- Bike Racks
- Contactless Technology
- Covers / Roofs for Outdoor Patios (not fully enclosing space)
- Lumber for Outdoor Decks
- Labor, Time, Materials by third party contractors for expanding outdoor capacity
Other costs for purchasing goods or services deemed necessary to increase outdoor operations.
- Plastic to cover menus
- Propane/fuel for outdoor heaters
- Decorative Flowers/Plants
- Walk-In Coolers
- Plastic cups for outdoor dining
- Normal business expenses such as plates, takeout containers, cups etc.
- Permit fees
- Table technology (such as iPads/tablets)
- Water coolers
- Trash bins and garbage bags
- Labor costs
- Outdoor games such as bocce ball
- Outdoor commercial doors