*Tick and Mosquito Control Technician at Ocean State Tick Control in Exeter, RI,
*Plant Health Care Tech at Kaiser Tree Preservation Company in Exeter, RI.
Tick Control: We are Rhode Island’s leading Tick and Mosquito Control company. We run a fleet of state of the art trucks, and employ a dedicated crew who take pride in their jobs. This is an outdoor job, working at several different properties each day, all over the state of Rhode Island. All training will be provided. In this position, you will apply a safe product to our customers’ landscaping according to schedule. Work hours are from 7:00 – 3:00 or 4:00. 35-50 hr. work week.
Plant Health Care: If you are interested in working in tree and shrub health care, we have a position open.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Safely drive company spray truck to customers’ properties.
* Apply treatments to landscaping according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
* Complete required production forms at end of day.
* Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating
* Assist in sales to current customers.
* Answer frequently asked client questions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfaction. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities necessary..
* Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
* Must have a positive service attitude.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.