Vacancy Title: Inside Operations Associate
Vacancy Location: Rhode Island
Engagement Type: Permanent, Full Time
Survitec are the world’s largest survival technology provider. For over 166 years, we have been protecting lives in the air, on land and at sea, through the design, manufacture, and servicing of Survival Technology.
Today, we are a global community of 3,000 professionals with presence in 96 countries partnering with our customers to provide innovative solutions that reduce risk and help keep you safe.
That’s why the world’s leading maritime, defence & government, energy and aerospace organisations trust us when it matters most and why we have been awarded the Silver Award by the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Your New Role
Are you looking for a new challenge with amazing career development opportunities? Are you a driven, ambitious and motivated individual looking for a role where your day-to-day work life will look different? We have an amazing opportunity to bring on an inside operations associate who will handle everything from face-to-face customer service support to assisting the HeliPPE team with their daily operations.
You will be responsible for supporting the team in various customer service, warehouse and PPE administrative tasks at our Rhode Island site. You will sit as part of the HeliPPE division. HeliPPE is a division of Survitec that specializes in the short- and long-term rental of high-quality PPE for helicopter transfer, CTV transfer, and on turbine within the offshore wind industry. HeliPPE is headquartered in Denmark with other branches in the UK, Germany, US, and more to follow.
Directing operations at our Rhode Island facility you will play a pivotal role in staffing, organising, and directing operations within a warehouse to effectively manage the receipt, storage, selection, packaging, loading and shipping of products to customers and service stations. These processes are at the heart of the customer fulfilment process and are focused on delivering at pace, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
What You Can Expect from the Role
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist the shipping and logistics department with admin duties
- Assist the customer service department with admin duties
- Assist the warehouse department with admin duties
- Learn the proprietary HeliPPE software that processes orders, registers new equipment, and tracks inventory levels
- Collect PPE equipment for orders and prepare them for shipment
- Plan shipping logistics with various freight couriers to meet current customer demand for that day/week/month
- Support the efforts and collaborate with the sales department to satisfy end users’ needs
- Occasionally operate fork truck/pallet jack to load in new equipment or ship out orders
- Work in conjunction with airport liaisons on PPE drop-offs for crew transfer helicopter flights
You will have the opportunity to develop in your role and feel proud of the work you do. Working at Survitec is fast paced, challenging and incredibly rewarding.
The Experience, Qualifications and Skills You Will Have
- Educated to College level
- 1+ years Admin experience in Purchasing & Supply chain
- 1+ years Customer Service Experience
- Safety industry experience is desirable
- Proficient user of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Drivers licence required
Why work for us
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace Reward & Recognition scheme
- Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance Cover
- Retirement Benefit
- Bi-weekly Pay Date
- 10 fully paid statutory holidays
- Up to 80-160 hrs annual leave (Depending on length of service)
How to Apply
Please click Apply Now below.
If you would like more information regarding this role before applying, please feel free to reach out to us via Linked In or via email@example.com.
Survitec is an equal opportunities employer. Our diverse global workforce protects lives, every single day. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive culture where our people feel valued appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Because, to provide service and excellence to our customers we must mirror their diversity. But more importantly because it is the right thing to do.